CONTRACT FOR PARTICIPATION INFORMATION SERVICES OF MISTER WEB LTD
Mister Web services ltd offer to the public under the conditions set out below.
The following is a contract, binding on the parties, which must be accepted fully.
Mister Web, registered office at 114 115 tottenham court road, Midford place – first floor, LONDON, ENGLAND W1T 5AH, (hereinafter MISTER WEB) on one side and the web user, even anonymously, identified generically address e-mail address with which you register to the platform (hereinafter you), the other side
– MISTER WEB delivers business information services and marketing, with high added value, by means of its web platform,
– the user who is logged manifests a specific interest in the information services offered by MISTER WEB,
– the user wants to have access to information services rendered by MISTER WEB and subscribe to the newsletter of a commercial nature and personalized promotional marketing purposes
– that you want MISTER WEB selections, as far as possible, the best deals related to their consumption choices,
Now, therefore, it is hereby agreed as follows:
MISTER WEB will provide the user, at his express request by recording the portal, the services specified below, which will be delivered through technology platforms of communication based on new technologies (e-mail, fax, sms, mms, phone, snail mail and other forms of communication newly introduced):
Services and purpose defined type A:
– Sending advertising materials (marketing),
– Participation in market surveys and statistics due to their own initiatives to MISTER WEB.
– Commercial information on products, goods, services, promotions, initiatives selected companies and business partners of MISTER WEB.
– Analysis of the data provided or generated by the use of the services required to offer personalized services and select the information of actual interest.
– User profiling with respect to the use of services, access to information platforms, mediated interconnection of navigation data, etc.
– Customizing mailings based on the user’s profile.
– Direct reception in email, on mobile via SMS offerings of user interest.
– Regular update on the services offered by MISTER WEB.
– Newsletter and analysis on the latest marketing activities.
– Discounts, gift certificates, samples and other promotional materials, goods and services on offer proposed by selected companies and business partners of MISTER WEB.
At the specific request of the customer, MISTER WEB will provide the following services, defined Type B:
Communication of the data provided or collected to third parties (companies, businesses and professionals, non-profit organizations, political parties and institutions, PA), for its marketing activities: sending, by mail, telephone operator and e-mail communication is promotional of the above third commercial, promotional, advertising, information, fundraising and campaigning, institutional and service.
Parts acclarano that in marketing, means the widest range of promotional goods and services qualify as commercial marketing and web marketing: all corporate actions related to the market intended for placement of products, goods and services, considering how the purpose greater profit and causality as the ability to develop and use products that realize this operation. In particular:
– Communication of the data provided or collected to third parties (companies, businesses and professionals, non-profit organizations, political parties and institutions, PA), for its marketing activities: sending, by mail, telephone operator and e-mail communication is promotional of the above third commercial, promotional, advertising, information, fundraising and campaigning, institutional and service.
– Parts acclarano that in marketing, means the widest range of promotional goods and services qualify as commercial marketing and web marketing: all corporate actions related to the market intended for placement of products, goods and services, considering how the purpose greater profit and causality as the ability to develop and use products that realize this operation. In particular:
– Direct Email Marketing (with the use of specific technologies such as web bugs, bounce message, Tags for the confirmation of receipt or reading, click-through, mass customization)
– Use of websites, microsites and landing pages dedicated to the promotion of specific initiatives
– Banner advertising
– Search engine marketing
– Affiliate marketing
– Online PR – Posting press releases and online initiatives Pay Per Post
– Prize draw
– Behavioral targeting
– Initiatives viral marketing and multilevel marketing
– Mailing of promotional communications
– Telemarketing with operator
– Sending messages via SMS, MMS and instant messaging
– Trade communications, promotional, advertising, information, fundraising and campaigning, institutional and service.
These descriptions should be considered essential and integral part of the contract.
The right to RECESS is governed in point 6 – clause afterthought right of withdrawal of the General Terms and Conditions, hereinafter described. The use of services is regulated, in addition to the above defendant, by the Civil Code.
1. Subscription to the “Services”
The subscription agreement to / the “Services” chosen is concluded and perfected only under the following essential conditions and competitors:
– or when the user has read and accepted these Terms and Conditions;
– or when the user has filled in every part and accepted the form of membership or registration, on the site letalpe.com;
– or when the user has received the communication of the registration, by MISTER WEB, and completed the application process through the double opt-in.
The subscription is for the totality of the services provided to be understood as unitary corpus and can not be carried out in a partial way. The user has the option not to use the services that do not want specifically. The services of qualified type B must be specifically requested.
The text of this Agreement will remain available to the user, who is still invited to play it on paper or optical.
2. Teaching of the “Services”
“Services” are offered “as is”; the user, with the application for membership (registration), declares that he has taken broad vision and find them suitable for the purpose that it intends to make and the purposes for which they are required. MISTER WEB reserves the right to vary at any time the technical characteristics of the “Services”.
Changes to / the “Services” will be:
– or complementary activities to improve and / or extend the functions;
– or limiting conditions, to restrict or eliminate certain functions.
You will notice the changes in the “Services” via e-mail. In the event of changes to / the “Services”:
– or integrated, the user will not have to pay any additional consideration until the expiry of the subscription period in progress at the time of integration, subject to the right of MISTER WEB ask, from the first subsequent renewal, a major consideration; In any case, the non-payment of the fee charged will be worth as denial of service and will not have any debt towards the user MISTER WEB.
– or limiting, the user can request the termination of the contract by submitting a request for cancellation of your profile. Failing that, the changes will be considered accepted for all purposes. It does not affect and prejudice the possibility of MISTER WEB to suspend or remove the provision of “services”, with a notice of at least 30 days. The rights of industrial and intellectual property and all related rights of use statement and balance sheet relating to all information that MISTER WEB send or make available to the user in relation to the “services” provided, including media and documentation shall remain in the full and exclusive property of MISTER WEB same, having the user only availability in use only for the period and in the manner provided for in this contract.
3. Consideration of service
The amount payable for the subscription and service delivery is the bestowal of the consent to MISTER WEB in relation to the processing of personal data (e-mail, data recording, data Platform use Mister Web, data navigation) for the purposes described in privacy to the following items:
– or purpose of type A
– or if specifically requested, the purpose of type B.
Accession to this Agreement constitutes express statement of consent to the processing described above. The consent has a content asset, like the services provided by MISTER WEB. The Parties agree to judge these benefits homogeneous and of equal value.
4. Contract duration and renewal
The contract has a term of six (6) months from the date of registration and application services. The renewal is automatic upon expiry, until expression of intention to the contrary (delete user).
5. Methods and terms of payment
The payment of / the “Services” is considered as done for the simple fact of having given consent to the treatment described in paragraph 3, whether or not MISTER WEB has made treatments declared in the information and authorized user.
6. Clause afterthought procedures for exercising the right of withdrawal
Expiration of 10 business days from the inclusion and the consequent activation of / the “Services” by MISTER WEB and if the user has not communicated to MISTER WEB, at the address indicated in point 10 or by the management page of the profile, its willingness to withdraw from the contract, the application for membership and consequent subscription to the “Services” shall be deemed made definitively.
7. Obligations of MISTER WEB
MISTER WEB is committed to maintaining the efficiency of the “services” offered continuously throughout the duration of the contract.
However the provision of “services” may be interrupted due to technical problems, maintenance and / or unscheduled outages of electricity, force majeure including natural events or provisions of the Authority. If MISTER WEB was forced to interrupt the provision of “services” for exceptional events, try to contain as quickly as possible outages and / or malfunction.
The user is aware that MISTER WEB may interrupt the provision of “services” in the presence of motivated security problems and / or confidentiality beyond the limit of 24 working hours.
In any case, the user can not claim any compensation for the interruption of the “Services”.
MISTER WEB provides technical assistance only in relation to the “Services” offered. The “Services” will be available as a rule 24 to 24 hours a day all year, except for any routine maintenance or extraordinary that will result in the suspension of the “Services” or causes beyond the control of MISTER WEB.
Technical assistance is provided by the user MISTER WEB by e-mail, and through the site themolas
You assume full responsibility for any use that will make the “Services” disbursed by MISTER WEB through the platform Mister Web.
No compensation will be required to MISTER WEB for any direct and / or indirect damage caused by the use or non-use of the “Services”.
The user raises full MISTER WEB from any civil or criminal liability arising from the use of illegal and improper “Services” used, even if caused by third parties or third parties.
All communications to be sent to MISTER WEB under this contract will be valid if made in writing and sent by e-mail or early fax, telegram:
MISTER WEB ltd – 114 115 tottenham court road, Midford place – first floor, LONDON, ENGLAND W1T 5AH – firstname.lastname@example.org